Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Video tape your kids speaking French

This is something I had no idea would work as well as it did. It was my daughter's idea. She wanted to be videotaped. She can be a ham. And I said sure, but after our French lesson. But, then it dawned on me, why not incorporate the 2.

She ate it up. And after she was done she wanted to watch herself over and over on the computer. I was going to post it here, but she made me promise not to let anyone see it. I'm not sure why since she likes to be the center of attention.

You can do this with your kids by practicing numbers, clothing, commands, Simon says, any lesson at all. After you play it back on your computer or TV, you will see your kids' eyes sparkle because they are so proud of themselves (as they should be).

No comments: