Monday, March 23, 2009

French Wall

Since I'm a homeschooling mom, we tend to do a lot of art projects at home and the kids never want to throw anything way. They want to see all of their work on display. My son Callum came up with the idea to put all of our French activities on its own wall. What we did was attach a few long pieces of yarn to the wall. Then we hang their French artwork and activities to the yarn with clothespins. This way the kids can put up their own artwork.

Once our French wall gets too crowded I take a picture of it and take all of the items down. Sometimes leaving their favorite ones.

I really like the idea of a French wall because if we ever need to review a specific topic we can quickly look at the wall to see what we've done in the past. Also, it's really a great way to have your children be proud of themselves learning French. Whenever you have guests over I'm sure your kids will point out their French work like my kids do.

No comments: