Monday, June 18, 2012

Free French Color by Number Worksheet

Ahhhh, finally the birds are singing here in the Normandy region of France. I had no idea how cold and rainy this area would be when we first moved here. It's amazing that we've been in France for 1 year and 5 months. Time flies when you are busy eating pastries! We've been in Normandy for about 9 months now. Only 2.5 more weeks of school and then we get 2 months vacation. I'm going to try to find my children some good activities to do in the summer so that they don't lose their French. They've come so far and their French is so great that I don't want them to have to play catch up in September. That has to be stressful for them. Luckily they will be running to the same small school that they are attending now.
I created a fun French color by Number Freebie and put it up at my other website. Just click the picture below to be taken to that site to download the freebie! Enjoy!