Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Free Graphic Organizer Packet - Focus on Writing

As many of you know, I used to homeschool my children until we moved to France. However, since the French school system has soooooo many days off and I don't want my children to lose their English skills, I still homeschool them on Wednesdays of every week when we don't have school and during their many 2 week holidays throughout the school year. I'm constantly trying to find great freebies that I can use with them to help them learn skills that they don't learn in school here, but things that I know they will need to know when we move back to the USA. I found this great freebie by Best Practices 4 Teaching. You can download the freebie at TeachersPayTeachers by clicking here. Since writing style is so different in France (in fact so many things besides writing are so different), this packet really helped my son gather his thoughts together when he was ready to write. Be sure to check out Best Practices 4 Teaching for more great freebies and blog posts!
Best Practices 4 Teaching

No comments: